- Remove the PoolSkirt wrap and hook-and-loop straps from the storage bag.
- Identify the corner of the PoolSkirt wrap with the logo.
- Starting at the T-post immediately to the right of the pump, loop a strap through the webbing on the PoolSkirt wrap and around the top tube of the pool at the T-post to secure.
- Repeat step 3 at each T-post in a counterclockwise direction around the entire pool.
- Pull the PoolSkirt wrap tight to remove any sag and adjust the straps as necessary.
- Step back and enjoy!
Please note that the current PoolSkirt design only fits certain round, pool models.
Check out our product recommendations to find a matching pool.